1) Do you have an Affiliate Program?
2) Can I edit the magazine and add my own articles?
3) Can I rename the magazine?
4) How can I make money with the magazine?
5) What’s included with the PLR rights for this package?
6) How often does a new magazine come out?
7) How do I edit my PLR magazine?
8) How do I edit my ‘Profile’ and choose whether or not to make it public?
9) I’m having trouble getting the links to work in my issuu flip magazine
10) Do I get PLR rights to the articles in the magazine?
Q: Do you have an Affiliate Program?
A: Yes, goto http://magazineplr.com/websitemarketing/affiliates to view details of our Affiliate Program
Q: Can I edit the magazine and add my own articles?
A: Yes! You can edit the magazine in any way you desire. You can change the look and feel, rename it, add your own logo, sell your own ad space or anything else you desire.
Q: Can I rename the magazine?
A: Yes! You can call the magazine whatever you like. You can add your own logo, add your name as editor, change the colour scheme and look and feel to your requirements.
Q: How can I make money with the magazine?
A: 1. You can add your own affiliate links to the Clickbank ads throughout the magazine.
2. You can charge a cover price for the magazine.
3. You can sell advertising space within the magazine.
4. You can use the magazine as a branding tool to sign up more clients for your business.
5. You can publish as a digital magazine and charge per download.
6. You can publish as a print magazine and charge per copy.
7. You can charge for product placement within the magazine.
8. You can sell paid articles within the magazine.
9. You can advertise your own products and services within the magazine and distribute it free.
10. We have an affiliate program. See http://magazineplr.com/go/affiliates.ag.php.
Q: What’s included with the PLR rights for this package?
A: 1. The ability to change all design elements of the magazine to create your own look and feel.
2. Brand the magazine with your own Company name and logo.
3. Rename the magazine.
4. You become the editor of the magazine, or distribute it “as is” for a profit.
5. The magazine contains Clickbank ads to drive revenue. Add your affiliate links to create perpetual money magnets.
6. You’ll get 50 pages of quality content every month.
7. The magazine is professionally designed and laid out.
8. You will receive an MS Word file that you can edit every month. You’ll also receive the PDF that you can distribute “as is” if you like.
9. You’ll receive PSD files for the Magazine Logo so you can customise it to your own look and feel, rename it and add your own branding.
10. You’ll receive exclusive training showing you how to best edit & monetize your magazine.
11. You’ll also receive training showing you how to publish your magazine as a digital flip magazine or offline print publication.
12. You’ll get PLR rights to the videos and PPT files you can use to promote your magazine.
13. You’ll receive PLR to all the Back Issue of the magazine that you can brand and distribute as well.
Q: How often does a new magazine come out?
A: We produce a new magazine every month. You’ll get 50 pages of fresh, new content each and every month in a professionally designed magazine layout that you can edit and publish under your own branding.
Q: How do I edit my PLR magazine?
A: The magazine is produced in Microsoft Word so you don’t need to buy any expensive design programs. The videos and training in the Members Area show you exactly how to edit and monetize your magazine.
Q: How do I edit my ‘Profile’ and choose whether or not to make it public?
A: Click on the ‘Home’ link in the top menu. From here you can add to or remove items from your profile and choose whether or not to make it public.
Q: I’m having trouble getting the links to work in my issuu flip magazine
A: Please review this document to help troubleshoot your problem: http://help.issuu.com/entries/258028-links
Q: Do I get PLR rights to the articles in the magazine?
A: You get PLR rights to the design of the magazine. You can re-publish the articles from the magazine, but you must retain the original author name and links that come with the article.